The Skirt Sports PRO Ambassador
Pro Ambassador’s Responsibilities:
- Understands and can articulately discuss Skirt Sports’ mission, product line, and Skirt Sports events. Skirt Sports provides education through videos, FB Lives, emails, and FB posts.
- Wears Skirt Sports products during fitness and fitness-related activities. Consider Skirt Sports products during non-fitness lifestyle activities as applicable. Exceptions include attendance at events that require other apparel brands are worn. Skirt Sports understands wearing and supporting apparel other than Skirt Sports. Skirt Sports is not to be tagged in a social post when wearing a direct competitor’s athletic wear.
- Content contributor to Skirt Sports channels
- Social Media: LIKE/FOLLOW Skirt Sports social media platforms and participate with Skirt Sports on the Skirts Sports FB/Twitter/Instagram/YouTube channels routinely, responding to posts, liking posts, sharing posts, and tagging channels when applicable.
- Social Media posting: Requirements include at minimum 1 post per month according to Ambassador portal (BrandChamp) Activities (see Ambassador Management portal section below) and at minimum 4 sale/promotion posts per ambassador year (February-January) including 2 semi-annual end of season sales and 2 “thank you” promotions.
- At minimum a total of 16 posts per ambassador year. Posts can be in the form of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, or a blog. More than 16 posts are completely acceptable and encouraged if you the ambassador is comfortable and with the understanding that the ambassador is not bombarding or spamming their following with numerous posts.
- Skirt Sports logos/Ambassador Stamp added to blog website (if Ambassador has a website) and other marketing channels
- Participate in the Ambassador Management portal BrandChamp.
- BrandChamp serves as the portal for all ambassador demographic and social information as well as social media, blog and review Activities. Activities are a guide to social media and blog posting including content and hashtags.
- Submit the required 16 social posts via BrandChamp, as outlined above.
- BrandChamp serves as the tool to acquire points to redeem for additional Skirt perks such as gift certificates, products at a reduced price and free products.
- BrandChamp serves as the email communication tool.
- Optional: If Ambassador has a blog or website, participate in the Skirt Sports affiliate program managed by Avantlink and the Skirt Sports Community Outreach Manager
- Avantlink gives the affiliate the ability to promote Skirt Sports and make a monetary commission while doing so.
- Link to information about the Skirt Sports affiliate program: http://www.skirtsports.com/affiliate-program/
- Attend monthly FB Live meetings or view if live attendance is not possible
- Participate in Skirt Sports future product/print surveys
- Distribute 15% off personal unique share shopping code
- Provide referral link in all social media posts related to Skirt Sports as necessary, provided in BrandChamp user profile
- Participate in the Skirts Sports Ambassador private Facebook group
- Checks the SSA Facebook Group 1 x week
- Checks the Sisterhood Group as needed
- Support/mentor Skirt Sports Ambassadors when needed via the private Skirt Sports Ambassador Facebook groups
- Participates in social media challenges (i.e., Instagram #31daysofskirtsports), challenges will be provided in the BrandChamp portal in the form of an Activity
- If Colorado-based (front range including Boulder, Denver, Fort Collins and surrounding areas), attend at least 3 ambassador meet-ups and/or store events at the Boulder, CO Flagship store (as the year progresses and ambassadors are accepted, we understand that this number may not be met). Events for the 2019 year are tentatively scheduled for:
- January 5th, 2019 6:30-8:30 Skirt Sports GNO with Mirna Valerio and Jill Angie
- February 9th, 2019 8:00 AM Ambassador Run/Jog/Walk Breakfast Meet-up
- Mid-February 1x-3x Launch party
- Mid-March Swim launch party
- April 13th, 2019 8:00 AM Ambassador Run/Jog/Walk Breakfast Meet-up
- May 31st – June 2nd Retreat (attend one event or race day)
- August 17th, 2019 8:00 AM Ambassador Run/Jog/Walk Breakfast Meet-up
- October 10th, 2019 5:30 – 8:30 PM (VIP sale event)
- December 14th, 2019 8:00 AM Ambassador Run/Jog/Walk Breakfast Meet-up
Skirt Sports Responsibilities:
- Product Allowance
- $25 per season (2 x per year, Feb and Aug distribution based on time of acceptance)
- 30% shopping discount for all full-price items offered on the Skirt Sports website and at the Skirt Sports Boulder, Colorado Flagship store
- 15% off unique personal discount code for the Pro’s friends, family, and following.
- Discounted entries to the Skirt Sports retreat race held during the retreat weekend, details will be announced.
- Discounted entry code to the Skirt Sports 13er, 5k/10k in Louisville, CO to share with friends, family and following.
- Discounted entry to the Skirt Sports 13er virtual race
- Annual retreat, Skirt Sports 13er weekend
- Pre-sale announcements
- Preseason sneak peeks
- Design/print input for future Skirt Sports products
- Monthly Facebook Live updates
- Quarterly calendar updates on upcoming events, promotions, challenges
- Skirt Sports product line overview 2x per year
- Discounted Skirt Sports Ambassador gear
- Partner discounts
- Updated and clear direction to social media Activities and expectations with the BrandChamp portal
- Opportunities to gain rewards (gift certificates, discounts, free/reduced products) using the Activity driven tasks in BrandChamp
- Opportunities for promotion to the Captain level as well as acquire additional discounts, gift certificates, product, and other perks via BrandChamp Activities
Either party reserves the right to change or terminate this agreement at any time with clear communication in writing. This agreement may be extended upon approval by both parties. This ambassador agreement is in no way an employment agreement. By joining the BrandChamp portal, you agree to the responsibilities as a Skirt Sports Ambassador.
***At any time if Skirt Sports feels a Pro is not meeting the requirements, the Community Outreach Manager will alert the Pro with a reason and timeframe with required responsibilities, and if not met they will be transitioned to a Friend of Skirt based on performance***
Term: Upon signing through Jan 31, 2020