Get Your Sh*t Together: A Bulletproof Plan for an Epic 2023
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Hi there, friend. I see you. I really do.
If you’re anything like me you’ve been stuck in a stressful time trap for a long time.
I thought that I just needed more time and then I could get my life in order.
I could get everything done if I just had enough time.
Turns out I was wrong.
Turns out I needed focus and a plan.
Think you don’t have enough time?
I have a solution for you.
It’s life changing, it’s surprising and it's exactly what you need right now to start the year.
And it doesn’t take much time.
Take your life back, my friend.
Focus on what matters - I’ll lead you through it.
Take the leap and make a big investment in yourself - you’ll be glad you did.
In this workshop, you'll get the the tools, the mindset, the support and the expert advice you need to take back your time and live the life you want.
The Get Your Sh*t Together Plan includes:
- Planning Workbook & Videos
- Personal Assessments & Quizzes
- Templates & Trackers
In this plan we will tackle:
Step 1: A Snapshot of Your Best Life
- What do you really want your life to look like?
- What's stopping you from living the life you want?
- What are the areas you need to work on to live your best life? (you may be surprised by the results)
Step 2: Start with the Basics
- An honest assessment of the key areas of your life (like career, finances, relationships and more)
- An honest assessment of your life skills (like time management, communication, focus and budgeting)
Step 3: Build Your Bulletproof Plan
- Identify what you want to work on and how
- Create a set of goals that you actually want to work towards
- Understand where you can build better habits
Step 4: Create the Roadmap for the Year
- Identify what areas of life want to work on this year
- Build a map for the year that will give you the life you want
- Create a plan to overcome obstacles and roadblocks
- Map out a *big picture* year long overview of 2023
Step 5: Make It Real
- Commit to your goals and share your plan
- Create a vision board or visual reference to support your plan
- Trackers and Tools to keep you headed in the right direction