The Story Behind This Product
This style was made for the active woman – not to be worn DURING her workout, but before, after and any other time she wants! The Serendipity Sarong is a simple, but elegant easy-tie wrap skirt that can be worn high or low on your waist. The secret weapon? This little puppy tucks right into its own POCKET for super easy stashing in your purse, gym bag, or even another pocket! Lightweight, breathable, beautiful, practical, and just plain fun.
- SoSoft Jersey UV 50+
- Skirt length: 16″
- Nothing built-in – this is a cover-up style
- Full coverage: Skirt can wrap all the way around your legs so you don’t have to show a thing
- Adjust by 1/2 size by using more or less overlap of the back panel
- Fits just above your belly button, providing gentle belly support and no muffin top at the waistline
- Convertible pocket that acts as a carryall OR a purse of its own! The skirt rolls up and tucks right into the pocket on the back of the skirt. Pocket size approx 3.5″ x 5″
- Easy-on or off with two ties at the left hipbone
- Sarong style with a contemporary sassy look!
- Perfect for fitness enthusiasts who wear skin-tight short shorts, yoga pants or bike shorts
- Great gift for your workout buddy (or workout teacher!)
About the Designer: Meet Rebecca S.
I’m a busy mom and a yoga teacher in Orlando, Florida. In addition to yoga, I also enjoy spinning, bootcamp and running in the park. As you might imagine, I spend a LOT of time in tight-fitting workout wear! So, when I want to run errands before or after a workout (like pop into the grocery store, run to the post office or drop off my charitable donation at the church), I want a little coverage over my bum! My twin sister and I came up with a super portable “emergency skirt” that we could keep handy for life’s little errands. The Serendipity Sarong folds into a small pouch (which, while wearing the skirt, is a handy pocket!). My students love the Serendipity Sarong because they can stash it into their purse or backpack, and get a little coverage for life’s little errands after class! I recommend buying two – one for your glove box, and never be without!