The Story Behind This Product
A combo of two very popular design submissions – the Long Haul Skirt and Compression Heaven Skirt – this style is the mack-daddy of all running skirts. With serious built-in compression shorts PLUS innovative back pocket functionality to carry hydration flasks, this skirt will kill on the trails, roads or wherever your legs take you!
- Skirt: Aero Light Jersey (poly/spandex)
- Shorts: Compression Heaven Jersey (poly/spandex)
- Skirt length (med): 13.5″ front, 14.5″ back
- Built-in shorties: 6″ inseam, shorts barely peek out under the skirt
- Shorts are true compression – they stay put to eliminate chafing and provide muscle support
- FIVE pockets
- Two gusseted rear pockets which elastic reinforced top seams minimize bounce and flex to fit your stash including water flasks, snack galore or toys for your toddler!
- 3 rear pockets securely hold valuables and nutrition
- Two additional pockets, one on each thigh of compression shorts, fit your phone and more
- Lightweight, soft, moisture-wicking fabric
- Side vents for ultra movability
- Wide, supportive waistband
- Continuous drawcord does not fall out in the wash
- Sonic music port for your headphone
About the Designers
Deb B: “I’m a long distance hiker (AT, PCT*) who started running marathons 4 years ago after my daughter was born. You never know where your dreams might take you. This year I’m training for Boston (!) and hope to run my first 100-miler in the Long Haul Compression Skirt!”
Note: This means Appalachian Trail and Pacific Crest Trail – them’s some badass hikes baby!
Melanie O: “I’m a pharmacist in my professional life and a dog runner in my personal life. My passion is running with my dogs (one is 16 yrs old) and preparing for endurance races. My hubby and 4 dogs are my support crew and always close by. That’s why I need the Long Haul Compression Skirt, so I can carry plenty of doggie treats and doggie bags and never have to stop.”