The Story Behind This Product
Too many DD cup women have vented to us over the years, “My boobs are just too big. I have to wear two bras.” We decided to solve the two bra problem and created a single bra that performs like two! The Jill Bra employs ventilated, molded cups to encapsulate each breast. Once your breasts are in place, we secure them down with an outer compression bra which also creates a natural Cleavage Alley Pocket if you need to stash an extra energy gel. Because no two bodies are the same, Jill also has a hook and eye back closure and plush, wide, cushioned straps that are adjustable. An open racer-back design keeps you cool and pretty, curving design lines along the front round out this bra’s great features.
The Jill DD Bra won “Best In Show for DD” in Runner’s World Magazine!
- Endure jersey (poly/spandex)
- Semi-compression mesh (poly/spandex)
- Tech mesh support (nylon/Lycra)
- Available in sizes 32DD through 40DD
- High impact support bra
- Front velcro loop adjustability to customize each breast’s support level
- Custom cushioned hook and eye closure systems with 3 hooks and 4 columns for extra comfort and ultimate adjustability for daily body changes
- Mesh stabilizer between cups to aid in support and ventilation
- Strategically placed seaming and fabrications for ultimate encapsulation, comfort and support
- Incredibly soft, wide bottom band sets a comfortable foundation for ultimate support
- Nursing compatible