The Story Behind This Product
“What I love about riding a bike is that I actually get somewhere on my workout,” says many women everywhere! We are fun, adventurous and we like to be productive! Enter our Cycling Shorts, made with your two-wheel needs in mind. With a women’s-specific, mid-weight chamois, you can take these shorts for a long one! The 2-3/4 inch fabric “power band” (aka gripper) on the leg openings holds the shorts in place without the pressure of a traditional leg gripper (translation: no sausage thighs here!). Finally, the two-inch wide yoga-style waistband takes the pressure off your belly so you can ride in comfort AND style.
Please note that the cycling shorts have a compression fit. They are made to fit snug. If you want a looser fit, size up.
- Cycling Support Jersey (82 poly/18 elastane; 240 gsm)
- Cycling Support Mesh
- Inseam length (med): 7 inches
- High-quality, lightweight, supportive, moisture-wicking fabric with supportive mesh fabric in lower leg panels
- Mid-rise to higher rise (at or above belly button)
- High-rise in back (so no crack attack while riding a bike!)
- Four total pockets! Two pockets on the back and one on each thigh
- Women’s-specific four-way stretch cycling chamois with enough padding for long rides!
- 2-3/4 inch power gripper on the legs for increased comfort
- 2 inch yoga style waistband for ultimate belly comfort – also gives a little extra support!
- Drawcord (can be removed if desired)
- UV 50+
- Proud collaboration with Boulder-based apparel brand Own Way Apparel founded by 7-time Ironman Champion Chris McDonald