The Story Behind This Product
45 million American women ride bikes!* It’s never too early or too late to pick up cycling. Whether you are commuting, racing up the mountains or hitting the dirt trails, you need a jersey that goes the distance with you. Our Cycling Jersey is super lightweight and ultra-wicking with 3 back pockets that can fit an extra water bottle for those really hot days! The front full zipper allows for easy on/off and extra cooling when needed. The sleeves are form-fitted so they won’t move an inch while you’re cranking out the miles.
*Check out People for Bikes research to learn more about women and bike riding statistics.
Please note that the Cycling Jersey fits one size small. We recommend that you size up.
- CycleLight Jersey
- Tight fit; we recommend sizing up one size
- Super lightweight, ultra-sweat-wicking fabric
- Three pockets in back can fit a water bottle
- Full front zipper
- No built-in bra
- Form-fitted sleeves don’t move
- UV 50+
- Proud collaboration with Boulder-based apparel brand Own Way Apparel founded by 7-time Ironman Champion Chris McDonald