The Story Behind This Product
She’s optimistic, romantic and she never stops dreaming. Meet Charlotte – the high impact A/B Bra that won’t stop until you do. Her classic no-fuss pull-over style is traditionally sweet with a subtle v-neck and feminine racerback style. Removable pads are lightweight, wicking and just say no to too-much-nip. Perfect for both thrill-seekers (with or without a top) and the most conservative active women. Specialized to fit A & B cups.
- Endure jersey (poly/spandex)
- Tech mesh support (nylon/Lycra)
- Perfect support for A & B cups
- Pullover compression bra
- Removable pads
- ADJUSTABLE shoulder straps are not-too-skinny & not-too-wide
- Soft, supportive elastic in band
- Available in the following sizes:
- XS (32ABC-34AB)
- S (34ABC-36AB)
- M (36ABC-38AB)
- L (38ABC-40AB)
DIY BRA FIT GUIDE
- With a regular bra (one that does NOT enhance your natural size), measure around the bottom band of your bra and rib cage while exhaling. Measuring tape should be snug.
- If your measurement is a fraction, round up or down to the nearest whole number depending on if you prefer a more or less supportive fit.
- Add 5″ to the measurement if it is an odd number and 4″ if it is an even number.
- Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust (wearing same regular bra as in above).
- Round to the nearest whole number as you did in Step 2 measuring the band.
- Subtract your rib cage measurement from your bust measurement (wearing same bra as above).
- The difference equals your cup measurement (like you did on band size).