The Story Behind This Product
She’s smart, impulsive, and up for adventure – especially if it involves the opportunity to find true love. Meet Carrie – the high impact C/D Bra that handles drama like a champ. Whether you’re writing a weekly lifestyle column, running around the trails and boulevards, or jetting to your next racecation, Carrie is there to support you. With lightly padded encapsulated cups, six points of strap adjustability, and a 4-row padded hook & eye closure, Carrie always manages to make her deadline in style. Specialized to fit C & D cups.
- Endure jersey (poly/spandex)
- Tech mesh support (nylon/Lycra)
- Perfect support for C & D cups
- Smooth front straps lay flat and are not bulky at the seams
- Front velcro strap adjustability also opens up completely for nursing moms
- Back strap length adjustability
- Criss cross or wear straight
- Internal non-underwire encapsulation separates breasts (no chafing & no uniboob)
- Molded cups are lined with lightweight, breathable, no-nip pads
- Hidden support panels throughout
- 4-row padded hook & eye for micro adjustments in center back closure
- Soft, supportive elastic in band
- Updated version of our Best-Selling Kelly C/D Bra
DIY BRA FIT GUIDE
- With a regular bra (one that does NOT enhance your natural size), measure around the bottom band of your bra and rib cage while exhaling. Measuring tape should be snug.
- If your measurement is a fraction, round up or down to the nearest whole number depending on if you prefer a more or less supportive fit.
- Add 5″ to the measurement if it is an odd number and 4″ if it is an even number.
- Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust (wearing same regular bra as in above).
- Round to the nearest whole number as you did in Step 2 measuring the band.
- Subtract your rib cage measurement from your bust measurement (wearing same bra as above).
- The difference equals your cup measurement (like you did on band size).