The Story Behind This Product
Join the 261 Fearless Movement, inspired by Kathrine Switzer. In 1967, Kathrine Switzer became the first woman to officially run the Boston Marathon, despite attempts by the race official to push her off the course. Her efforts opened the door everywhere for women to be able to run long distances and push themselves to break their own barriers. Today 261® is the symbol of solidarity among women to be courageous when facing adversity – to take the first step and push through to the finale, no matter the distance or challenge. Be fearless on the run wearing 261.
The 261 Switzer Capri Skirt is our longest Skirt-Capri combo. With 21 inch built-in compression leggings, and a 12 inch outer skirt with asymmetrical design lines, this skirted capri is made for the woman who wants to cover up without compromising her style. Two pockets, one on each leg, and another key pocket in the waistband, make this a 3-pocket winner.
- Skirt: AeroLight Jersey (Poly/Spandex)
- Built-in capris: Endure Jersey (Poly/Spandex)
- Skirt length (med): 12″ front, 13″ back
- Built-in capris: 21″ inseam
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking skirt fabric
- Midweight, supportive capri fabric
- Three pockets; one on each leg under the skirt & one in the waistband
- Continuous drawcord in waistband won’t fall out in the wash
- Sonic music port for easy-access headphones
- UV 50+