The Story Behind This Product
Join the 261 Fearless Movement, inspired by Kathrine Switzer. 261TM is the symbol of solidarity among women to be courageous when facing adversity – to take the first step and push through to the finale, no matter the distance or challenge. Be fearless on the run wearing 261. Unite with women everywhere to express your freedom and strength as a runner. 261 is a sisterhood of power, opportunity and encouragement among women runners and those who are becoming runners.
A little extra support can go a long way and that’s exactly what you’ll find in the Redemption Capri. Designed to help you tackle any workout in comfort and style this capri features comfortably compressive fabric that hugs your muscles to keep them fresh from warm-up to cool-down. Its contoured waistband won’t dig or bind so you can focus on your workout.
- Endure Jersey (poly/spandex)
- Inseam length (med): 21″
- Midweight, supportive, moisture-wicking fabric
- Two pockets; key pocket in the waistband and zipper pocket in back
- Continuous drawcord won’t come out in the wash
- Reflective piping on lower legs
- Kathrine Switzer’s “261 Fearless” is printed in grey on the right side of the upper thigh to symbolize the freedom and fearlessness in a run
- UV 50+