Meet Brittany Charboneau and Jenni Nettik – runners, coaches, dreamers, fun-creators. Brittany is one of the country’s newest distance stars, fresh off a win at the 2019 Marine Corps Marathon and gunning for the 2020 Marathon Trials. Jenni is the founder of Mercuria Running, a coaching business that focuses on more than just running – it’s about nurturing a passion for the sport without the “at all costs” philosophy of most hard core programs.
I don’t often interview two people at the same time. It can be awkward, technically difficult and sometimes tough to keep a smooth conversation rolling. This episode is anything but awkward, difficult or tough. It is fun, easy-going, insightful and full of tips (big and small) to help you dig deeper into yourselves. Plus we do a little improv (admittedly slightly awkwardly!) in the middle so that will keep your attention!
We cover the following and so much more:
- Passion and day jobs
- Life Plan: how Brittany quit her job after her company, Otterbox, helped her create her life plan!
- Why listening to your gut helps make the most powerful decisions
- Faith on your journey
- How training for something often leads to something entirely different: Jenni’s career path
- Combining passions: Art & running (Jenni), Acting & running (Brittany)
- Mercuria Running: How Jenni & Brittany are creating a whole new philosophy on training and racing
For more on these two incredible women, follow them in all the places!
- Coaching at Mercuria Running
- Instagram @FunnyRunner26.2 & @mercuriarunning
And be sure to check out the Funner Runner 101er program – it definitely epitomizes what they’re both all about. That’s it for today. You know what time it is. It’s time to get out there and run this world. Have a great workout and we’ll see you next week!
To support this podcast, please consider becoming a Patron and contributing whatever you think it’s worth to keep spreading positivity in this world!