Julie Daniluk is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist who came to this field from a lifelong struggle to achieve a healthy relationship with food. Julie’s approach to vibrant eating is more about self-love than perfection. When we are better to ourselves, we are better for the world around us. I believe you’ll walk away from this episode with at least one thing that you can implement; one thing that will stick with you.
Today we talk about:
- Dinner for breakfast
- Julie’s background: How her diet helped solve ADHD but led to her rebelling against a strict eating regime as she got older
- Letting go of food shame
- Energy: how to regulate your energy through the foods you eat
- Eating for athletic performance
- Anti-inflammatory foods
- The 3 P’s: Prebiotics, Probiotics, Phytonutrients
- Maintaining a strong immune system
- The Hot Detox: Julie’s proprietary program & how her grandma influenced her philosophy
- Intermittent fasting
- And so much more
If you are curious about the Hot Detox, use this link to sign up. It costs $297 (valued closer to $800), includes more than recipes, juices & teas, and Julie gives you a ton of support.
Julie is such an incredible person. She is truly living her passion and helping so many people along the way. The day after this interview, I sautéed cabbage for breakfast. It was delicious and I want to do it more often. As Julie says, before you take a bite, look down at your plate and ask yourself, “is this food for self-love?” I challenge you to try this – to make it a new habit. Because self-love is the root of our happiness. That’s it. It doesn’t get any better than this. You know what time it is? It’s time to go out and buy some cabbage for breakfast tomorrow! And it’s time to run this world! Have a great workout and I’ll see you next week!