The Importance of Coaches - At All Ages & Stages of Life
Today we talk all about coaches. When we look back and think about the people who have played impactful roles in our lives, coaches always stand out. But at some point, after our youth athletic careers are over, most of us never work with coaches again. That's what we explore today including:
- Examples of great coaches in our lives
- The best coaches expect a lot from you - which in return teaches you to expect a lot from yourself
- Great coaches also transcend the sport or activity you do and train you to be a champion "on and off the field"
- Coaches exist in all areas of life, not just kids' sports
- Sometimes having a coach is the best way to hold yourself accountable to your goals
- & so much more!
Want to join Sarah's new Habit Hack workshop? You can find more details here.
Just for you, our listeners, use code POD20 for 20% off Skirt Sports and Momentum Jewelry.
Tune in weekly-ish to hear us riff on the topic of the moment. Now grab those yoga pants, get out there and get busy living your best life. See you next time!